Investment Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Investment Analyst
Secure the position of ‘Investment Analyst’ in your firm, where I can learn while delivering my analytical skills and focussing towards the growth of the organization with my expertise.
- B.Com MBA Finance and Marketing with 4 year experience in to the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the global financial markets.
- Expertise in debt and equity analysis and transactions in private equity.
- Experience of handling pension funds and unit trusts.
- Experience of assisting the senior analyst in schedules and documentation of the company specific reports.
- Ability to deal the clients with smart communication skills.
- Ability to read and analyse financial statements and predict the market trends.
- Experience of maintaining portfolios with an extensive knowledge of various industries and sectors operating at the same level.
- Keen observer and ability to monitor and report any discrepancy in the data or inconsistency in the assigned task.
- Efficient time-management skills with ability to lead the team with extreme confidence.
- Hard-working, sincere and opportunist.
- Investment Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at a senior level position as a corporate investment analyst that would allow me to utilize my financial and business-related analysis and research experience for growth of company.
• 5 years work experience in the field of investment analysis after completion of MBA with specialization in finance.
• Experience in operational and financial analysis, and analyzing the companies on the functional and quantitative parameters.
• Well versed with the different financial and valuation modeling techniques used for trend analysis of multiple industries.
• Handled a team of five executives for servicing the HNI investment accounts and providing the excellent time based services.
• In-depth knowledge of cash management, trading, risk management and leveraging the products in core competency areas.
• Served as a primary contact for the top most client of company and helping them in portfolio management.
• Proficient in financial statement analysis, international treasury management and advanced corporate financial reporting.