Investment Banking Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Investment Banking
Secure the position of “Investment banker” by joining your firm, where I can utilize my expert analytical and financial skills towards the development of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA finance, with 2 year experience in Investment Banking.
- Experience of the duties of the senior analyst.
- Sound knowledge of the methodologies for the company valuations and developing finance models.
- Experience of strategic financial analysis required for the potential merger technologies.
- Experience of leading the management in debt and equity transactions.
- Ability to handle cash-flow, company transactions and the average cost of capital.
- Experience of assisting in the capital market transactions.
- Proven ability of developing and implementing financial models for forecasting the financial growth and assets of the company.
- Ability to prepare and deliver business presentations based on the market trends.
- Strong leadership qualities and efficient time-management skills.
- Team player and dedicated towards profession.
- Investment Banking Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a Welfare worker position that would allow me to use my professional social intervention expertise in serving the under-privilege people.
• 3 years work experience in the field of social community services after completion of BBA.
• Planned, designed and executed several strategies to assist the clients as per their conditions and problems.
• Conducted more than 100 events in last one year aimed to create social awareness among people.
• Met more than 1000 young individuals in last one year and conducted one on one counseling sessions to assess and solve their mental problems.
• Expertise in collecting and analyzing data information and then developing reports for various welfare related programs and projects.
• Coordinated with the welfare centers and communities to help the old people.