Investment Banking Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Investment Banking
Secure the position of “Investment banker” by joining your firm, where I can utilize my expert analytical and financial skills towards the development of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA finance, with 2 year experience in Investment Banking.
- Experience of the duties of the senior analyst.
- Sound knowledge of the methodologies for the company valuations and developing finance models.
- Experience of strategic financial analysis required for the potential merger technologies.
- Experience of leading the management in debt and equity transactions.
- Ability to handle cash-flow, company transactions and the average cost of capital.
- Experience of assisting in the capital market transactions.
- Proven ability of developing and implementing financial models for forecasting the financial growth and assets of the company.
- Ability to prepare and deliver business presentations based on the market trends.
- Strong leadership qualities and efficient time-management skills.
- Team player and dedicated towards profession.
You may like