Kindergarten Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Kindergarten Teacher
Seeking the post of “Kindergardten Teacher” in your institution, where I can advocate potential time in caring the tiny tots with affection and teaching them with the basic utilities for the primary school with a dedicated approach and contributing towards the growth of the reputation of the institution.
- B.Ed., NTT, with 3 year experience as the Kindergarten teacher.
- Knowledge of the basic requirements for teaching and monitoring the kids at the Kindergarten..
- Excellent communication and teaching skills.
- Ability to monitor the kids for their grasping aptitude and activity level.
- Capable of preparing the tiny tots to approach the primary school with utmost confidence.
- Proven ability to guide the children with the basic ethics, manners and hygiene requirements.
- Honoured for being the ‘Most patient teacher’.
- Experience of identifying any growth abnormality in the kids with respect to their activity or behaviour and informing the parents for the same to go ahead with the medical attention.
- Ability to teach discipline and imparting the feeling of patriotism in children
- Maintaining records and registers of the students, congenial relationship with the co-staff and teachers in the institute.
- Patient, loving and affectionate towards children, while working with professionalism.
- Punctual, hard-working with eagerness to learn along with teaching.
- Kindergarten Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a Kindergarten Teacher position where my keen skills of understanding children’s behavior and psychology can result in perfect learning environment for children.
• 3 years work experience in the field of Kindergarten education after completion of Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education
• Extensive experience in planning the activities for enhancing the all round development of young children.
• Experience in tackling the various moods of children and molding their behavior to adopt the learning process easily.
• Proficient in crating the unit plans, learning sessions, and assessments in the most creative and interesting way.
• Putting the regular inputs in making the curriculum program better and flexible for children.
• Skillful in preparing the quick analytic children reports and submitting the same to the school authorities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to handle the different queries and problems of parents during the Parents Teachers Meet.