List of good mechatronics institutes in India and earning potential of mechatronics engineers.
I want to apply in colleges in India that offer good campus placement. Please advice.
There are various colleges that offer campus placement. But getting selected in those placements is totally up to your capability. Here is a list of few colleges that are reputed ones and offer good placement too.
-U.V.Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana (Gujarat)
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Mullana (Haryana)
- M.A.M School of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
- Suguna College of Engineering, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna), Patna (Bihar)
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
What is the salary package that I can expect as a mechatronic engineer?
The terms and conditions that are given in regards to one’s salary are totally dependent on the type of the industry and its functions and specialisations. There are various factors that determine the salary package of an individual. The most important ones are working experience, educational qualifications and ability to sustain in an industry. These factors judge the pay level of an individual. The basic pay that a fresh engineer or a new hire would get is around Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month with allowances. Those with experience get a handsome salary ranging from Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month with allowances. This above salary package is within the country. The scope for employment and salary is much better abroad.
- RE: List of good mechatronics institutes in India and earning potential of mechatronics engineers. -S v (03/27/17)
- Thank you so much for such vital information