Math Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Math Teacher
To secure the post of “Maths Teacher” in your school where I can implement my analytical and calculation skills in training and developing mathematical aptitude into the students, developing their genius to enhance the name and fame of the organization.
- B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Ed., PGT with 6 year teaching experience for Maths in schools at higher secondary level and coaching centres for Engineering entrance examinations.
- In-depth knowledge of the subject with proficiency in delivering the details to the students.
- Ability to prepare curriculum for the higher secondary level maths.
- Experience of setting up examination papers for the senior secondary CBSE board examination thrice.
- Ability to monitor the performance and identify the weak link to coach accordingly.
- Ability to prepare model papers for the students.
- Experience of attaining “Highest pass out percentage” per year.
- Encouraging approach of teaching.
- Participating in staff meetings for efficient performance of the students.
- Calling out and arranging the parent teachers meeting from time-to-time to maintain the performance record of the students.
- Ability to conduct lectures as long as 3 hours at a stretch.
- Punctual, hard-working, organised and dedicated towards profession.
You may like