Petroleum Engineer career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Petroleum Engineer
Looking for the role of a Chief Production Engineer in an oil producing company where the extensive knowledge and skills acquired over previous stints can help in producing larger volumes oil through innovation resulting in reduced cost and greater profitability.
• Reservoir Engineer with a master’s degree from NIT Trichy and 10 years of rich work experience with Reliance Industries managing operations and drilling.
• Proven track record of leading a team successfully that was responsible for augmenting production by 42% through innovative engineering approaches.
• Have demonstrated strong inter-personal and technical skills through successful training of junior staff by integrating best practices of the industry.
• Managed oil recovery from various reservoirs through diligent monitoring ensuring improved profitability and reduced operating costs
• Performed due diligence and reserve estimations in desert area of Rajasthan where the company ultimately found rich reserves of the fuel.
You may like