Placement papers on Oracle - Set 2
1. Which of the following is the fastest query method for a table?
Fetch by columnid
Fetch by tableid
Fetch by rowid
Fetch by indexidView Answer / Hide Answer
2. How should a many-to-many relationship be handled?
By adding an join entity table
By adding intersection entity table
By adding union entity table
By adding Cartesian entity tableView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: By adding intersection entity table
3. How many triggers can be applied to a single table in Oracle?
16View Answer / Hide Answer
4. Which of the following statements is true?
Implicit cursors are not named
Implicit cursors must be developed by the database developers
Explicit cursors can handle tables with only 16 rows
Explicit cursors does not occupy Oracle’s memory spaceView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Implicit cursors are not named
5. Which of the following are the pseudo-columns?
ROW_NUM,ROW_IDView Answer / Hide Answer
6. ___________ contains the physical structure of a database
Archive log files
SGA definition filesView Answer / Hide Answer
7. Using synonyms is a good way to implement location transparency.
FalseView Answer / Hide Answer
8. A cluster is a schema object that contains data from _____________ , all of which have one or more columns in common.
one or more tables
two or more tables
atleast two tablesView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: two or more tables