Police Officer career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Police Officer
To secure a position in a challenging environment of Mumbai Police as the Assistant Commissioner of Police. Looking forward to lead from front and make vital contributions in ensuring that law and order is maintained in the area as well as taking measures to reduce the crime.
• An IPS of Haryana Cadre with 4 years experience as Superintendent of Police for West and South Delhi
• Responsible for control & supervision of police officers as well as men within the district.
• Ensured that services were provided towards prevention & detection of crime and management of law & order along with law enforcements.
• Credited with solving a number of complex cases as well as foiling terrorist attacks through analysis
• Demonstrated leadership by making appropriate security arrangements for delegates from abroad during commonwealth games
• Imparted training to budding officers on matters of strategy, leadership and commitment towards security services.
You may like