Project Manager career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Project Manager
Looking to secure a position of a Senior Project Manager at ABC Ltd . With a proven track record and superior time management skills, it would easy to harness the skills in faster and more complex project executions by guiding a team,.
• An M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from ABC College of Engineering with 5 years of experience as Asst. Project Manager in XYZ.
• Responsible for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction ( EPC) related to power projects
• Ability to pull the projects efficiently in a timely manner within the stipulated budget.
• Managed multi-discipline team where scope of work ranged from Contract management, Project control to Construction management functions.
• Handled the quality and safety aspects related to the project.
• Reported to senior management on the schedule details and ensured that the construction was done within the stipulated budget
• Looked after setting up project execution procedures as well as project execution plans.
• Credited with handling and completing EPC of 1 ultra mega power plants and 5 mega power plants in within the time frame provided by the company.
• Demonstrated leadership by guiding a team of junior engineers to complete a complex project in a short span of time.
You may like