QA Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for QA Manager
Looking forward to head the quality assurance department in a world reputed organization where I can utilize the skills & expertise gained over the years to achieve organization objectives and career growth.
- A BE Mechanical Engineering graduate with X years of experience in administrative and procedural activities of creating a total quality system.
- Excellent in analytical skills and statistics in validating and finding the errors carryout corrective procedures in the process.
- Proficient in the ISO standards and competence working in computer aided quality tools.
- Expert in the preparation of the documentation and continuous reporting to the management to create a quality conscious system.
- Good coordination skills and working with cross functional teams to ensure meeting the production targets with the right quality.
- Strong team leader with a great commitment in driving the team towards meeting the organizational objectives.
- QA Manager Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure the role of a Senior QA Manager in an organization. Possess vast experience in quality assurance with proven track record of helping the company achieve quality in its processes
- A Masters in determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Investigating and setting standards for health and safety
- Working with staff for establishing standards, procedures and systems
- Monitored performance and supervised technical staff
- Responsible for writing reports as well as preparing material for training of junior staff
- Excellent technical skills, confident and meticulous
- Good interpersonal skills and a knack of problem solving
- Assessing customer needs and ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with international standards.