Red Is Good!
Red Is Good!
Life is full of colors. Some signals joys and some signals happiness. But then there is red which is often associated with the good as well as the bad at the same time. Yes that is the uniqueness of red. It can be associated with the opposite feelings at the same time. For me red is good and for you…??
• Red is the color of love which is used by the couples for displaying their love and affection by giving red roses and other red things to each other.
• In Indian culture red is associated with the beautiful and pious bond of marriage indicating the start of new life.
• A good drop of red is perfect on Saturday Party. It means that red wine in moderation reduces the risk of heart diseases and cancer.
• Red is considered as the color of luck and happiness in Chinese tradition. It is said to have the energy of energy of the fire feng shui element.
• Red is seen as a color of power and therefore business people use it as color of their tie and it is the red carpet for the celebrities and VIPS.
• Red becomes special when people donate blood to help the needy and sick people.
• Tomatoes, cherries and carrot are very good for health and all of them are red in color.
• It is the last word in VIBGYOR signaling it’s the end of all the colors of life.
• Being in the red is not a good thing as it means you are suffering losses in the stock market or dealing with a deficit.
• As and when people gets angry their face gets red with anger. A red angry face can never be said well in any case.
• If white is said to be associated with peace, then red signifies war, blood bath, terrorism and likewise.
• Talking about Feng Shui, the excessive use of red can lead to restlessness, bursts of anger and over stimulation.
Red is the color of life and it becomes threatening to life when the red in the body gets low at some point of time. If it is good at some point then it bad at times. And perhaps this is what everything is all about!
More from CareerRide