Safety Officer career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Safety Officer
To secure the role of a Senior Safety officer in ABC power Plant in Lucknow. The extensive experience along with appropriate knowledge can help in improving safety aspects of the plant.
• A graduate from Ranchi University with over 5 years of experience in ABC Farakka power plant.
• Responsible for generating plant inspection safety report as well as yearly safety audit report.
• Conducting and monitoring safety talks, Safety Bulletin as well as Safety News Papers.
• Preparation of documents for shutdown as well as updating report of man hours.
• Daily observation reporting and hazard Identification.
• A team player, dependent and highly motivated individual who is able to work independently
• Implemented internal audit system by conducting drills as well as routine checks for ensuring compliance and consistency in the factory.
- Safety Officer career objective and career summary -Deepa Kaushik (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Seeking the position of ‘Safety Officer’ in your organization, where I can deliver my attentive skills to ensure the safety and security of the organization and its workers.
- B.Com with 4 year experience as safety officer.
- Understanding the compliance and knowledge of the security and safety standards of the work place.
- Regular monitoring of the safety measures with a check for safety incidents and mishaps.
- Ensuring the work efficiency of the safety equipment from time-to-time.
- Ability to collect, prepare and analyse reports for the compliance and company audit purpose.
- Experience of performing the risk assessment and conducting the test drills to ensure the alertness.
- Experience of generating and circulating the health and safety reports monthly to the managers.
- Updating the knowledge of the laws concerning the safety regulations from time-to-time.
- Conducting the staff training with ability to guide them for the safety measures.
- Responsible to get all the Safety certifications done.
- Safe handling of the hazardous substances.
- Excellent communication skills with a good relationship with the management and the employees.
- Hard-working, punctual, time-conscious.