Taxation Professionals Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Taxation Professionals
To utilize my potential and problem solving aptitude in the area of taxation and computing and provide the organization with the resolution to all sorts of taxation problems.
- M.Com graduate with 6 year working experience.
- Proficient in tax filings and well-verse with all the pension plans and their tax deduction norms.
- Ability to prepare tax return balance sheet.
- Ability to study deeply and analyse the effects of tax on the transactions for the organization.
- Experience of implementing the tax law changes in policies.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Administrative ability with vast experience of global business environment.
- Experience of attending and representing company in the audits.
- Good command over computer software including TALLY.
- Hard-working with practical approach to the approaching concern.
- Taxation Professionals Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
A tax professional seeking an entry level position in an accounting firm to meet its financial objectives timely.
• 3 years work experience in the field of taxation after completion of BCom in taxation.
• Well versed with the tax laws and updated with all the latest inclusions in the taxation field.
• Proficient in income tax return preparation for individuals, businesses, companies and Self-managed Superannuation Funds
• Expert in preparing the financial statements using the latest version of accounting software.
• Handled payroll of the employee strength of more than 50 employees in the last company.
• Accounting professional with expertise in monitoring clients data and preparing the invoices.