Undergraduates Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Undergraduates
To secure the position of “junior executive operations” in your organization where I can deliver my potential and problem solving skills towards the growth of the organization.
- 3 years working experience as “team member operations” in an international BPO voice process.
- Statistics and analytical skills.
- Good typing speed of around 45 w.p.m. with 97% accuracy.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), mailmerging.
- Ability to represent the company growth chart in the bar graph.
- Experience of managing the responsibilities for conducting departmental meetings and seminars.
- Ability to handle phone calls with respect to the departmental enquiries.
- Honoured with “best performer” award twice.
- Believer of team work and smart work.
- Focussed and target oriented.
You may like