Veterinarian Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Veterinarian
To secure the post of “veterinarian” in your hospital where I can utilize my expertise in fostering improved pet care, along with preventive medicine, examination and surgical skills as and when required.
- Doctorate in veterinary medicine with 4 year working experience in Dog clinic.
- Ability to diagnose the disease, injury and decide whether the animal requires medical or surgical treatment.
- General promotion of health.
- Experience of making the owners of the animals aware of the basic sanitary requirements, and the hygiene measures.
- Experience of training the internees.
- Ability to handle critical and terminal illness.
- Knowledge of immunization for the animals.
- Experience of developing and implementing policies for the care, safety and prognosis of the captured and stray animals.
- Experience of handling impatient animals.
- Knowledge of first aid including wound dressing, ability to fix fractures.
- Ability to carry out diagnostic tests like X-Ray, ultrasound and taking blood samples.
- Calm and patient with mild and gentle touch to the animals.
- Veterinarian Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To provide my services in Veterinary field where I work enthusiastically in a team fostering improved pet care and preventative medicine.
• 3 years work experience in the field of veterinary after completing Bachelor of Science in veterinary medicine.
• Experienced in examining the animals to know the nature of disease or the physical problem and then treat accordingly.
• Proficient in conducting a variety of surgeries and medical procedures for treating the sick animals.
• Well versed with the routine tests required to be done on the animals for detecting any disorders or diseases.
• Well aware with the techniques to handle the different types and species of animals.
• Strong and clear communication with the customers questions, comments and their problems.
• Experience of working with the special community to spread the awareness among the public on the existing diseases.