Video Jockey Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Video Jockey
To secure the position of “Video Jockey” in your tele- vision organization where I can utilize my outward and humorous potential towards the increased tele-program rating and thereby an upliftment for the organization.
- Mass Media and Journalism with 3 year experience as Radio Jockey.
- Ability to monoact, enact and perform hilarious performances.
- Experience of mimicry in the Radio-programs.
- Sound knowledge of latest news to get them included as the basis of discussion and portray in the daily shows.
- Ability to give a poetic touch to the script.
- Excellent performance skills with various awards for the performances at Inter-state level contests.
- Ability to develop content and perform for the latest movie promos.
- Experience of conducting reality shows, and helping in the stage set-up for the same.
- Ability to interview stars and VIPs.
- Knowledge and ability to speak continuously on any topic for around 10 minutes.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good command over English and Hindi with great presence of mind.
You may like