Virtual Assistant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Virtual Assistant
Seek to work as “Virtual Assistant” in your organization where I can utilize my expertise in the growth of the organization and adding its value in the market.
- Bachelor in Applied Management with 6 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of online time tracking software.
- Experience of assisting in social media-marketing and event planning for seminars and conferences.
- Experience of co-ordinating the sales and marketing projects.
- Ability to check and respond to the mails, attend to the phone calls and respond to the on-desk queries.
- Good understanding of the commands and executing the same with perfection.
- Ability to negotiate with the vendors.
- Experience of checking stock supplies regularly.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with the clients and help them with the supporting information.
- Team player with ability to handle the team in the absence of the manager.
- Trustworthy, hard-working and dedicated.
- Virtual Assistant Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To join as freelancer virtual assistant where I can use the resources and skills for delivering the quality work to the organization.
• 2 years freelancer work experience as a virtual assistant after completing my bachelors’ degree.
• Complete knowledge of virtual project management tools and online time tracking software.
• Proficient in English language and ability to communicate effectively in a professional business manner
• Experience in handling the US based clients and work according to the US working hours.
• Well versed with MS office especially MS Word, Power Point Presentations and shortcuts of MS Excel.
• Excellent record of timely reply to the business correspondence on the various modes of communication.
• Experience of planning the business events and conferences on a short notice.