Welfare worker Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Welfare worker
To secure the position of “welfare worker” in your organization where I can advocate and deliver my caring attitude and dedicated approach towards the wellness of the individuals, thereby keeping up the fame of the organization.
- B.Sc. Environmental Sciences with 3 year experience as ‘welfare worker’
- Sound knowledge of the various social health programmes.
- Ability to empathize and provide service to the needy sections of the society.
- Ability to identify, recognize and counsel the betrayed individuals and guide them with a proper channel in life.
- Exceptional ability and aptitude to get adjusted to the surroundings and circumstances to extend a helping hand being a part of the downtrodden group.
- Experience of handling and resolving, marital issues, orphaned children, sexual abuse and rape victim girls and ill-treated poor children.
- Experience of visiting slums and counselling them regarding hygiene, sanitation and nutritional requirements.
- Experience of identifying, gathering and providing shelter to the old aged and the shelterless.
- Good knowledge of computers with ability to keep up the record of the number of victims and generating a graphical grid for the annual senses and analyses purposes.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Welfare worker Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a Welfare worker position that would allow me to use my professional social intervention expertise in serving the under-privilege people.
• 3 years work experience in the field of social community services after completion of BBA.
• Planned, designed and executed several strategies to assist the clients as per their conditions and problems.
• Conducted more than 100 events in last one year aimed to create social awareness among people.
• Met more than 1000 young individuals in last one year and conducted one on one counseling sessions to assess and solve their mental problems.
• Expertise in collecting and analyzing data information and then developing reports for various welfare related programs and projects.
• Coordinated with the welfare centers and communities to help the old people.