Welfare worker Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Welfare worker
To secure the position of “welfare worker” in your organization where I can advocate and deliver my caring attitude and dedicated approach towards the wellness of the individuals, thereby keeping up the fame of the organization.
- B.Sc. Environmental Sciences with 3 year experience as ‘welfare worker’
- Sound knowledge of the various social health programmes.
- Ability to empathize and provide service to the needy sections of the society.
- Ability to identify, recognize and counsel the betrayed individuals and guide them with a proper channel in life.
- Exceptional ability and aptitude to get adjusted to the surroundings and circumstances to extend a helping hand being a part of the downtrodden group.
- Experience of handling and resolving, marital issues, orphaned children, sexual abuse and rape victim girls and ill-treated poor children.
- Experience of visiting slums and counselling them regarding hygiene, sanitation and nutritional requirements.
- Experience of identifying, gathering and providing shelter to the old aged and the shelterless.
- Good knowledge of computers with ability to keep up the record of the number of victims and generating a graphical grid for the annual senses and analyses purposes.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
You may like