Electronic media vs. print media
Print media typically includes newspapers, articles, journals etc. on the other hand, electronic media could be internet, television etc.Print Media
- Choice of reading – Allows user to read anytime and can be carried anywhere.
- A much affordable form of media when compared to electronic.
- For an individual, it’s quite an easy proof for any sort of information – People specially living in rural areas can easily afford a newspaper as compared to TV’s etc.
- Relatively easier form of accessibility public for campaigns etc.
- A more advanced form of media.
- Introduces more revenues and job opportunities.
- Relatively a more innovative form of media. Thanks to motion pictures, animation etc.
- A variety of options available unlike print media. People can surf through different channels, site etc.
- Very appropriate for instant POLLS reviews of public.
- Works better for people with hearing and seeing disabilities.
- Can be reached faster and can be made LIVE.
The main intent of any media is to pass information to pubic. Be it electronic or print media, the public needs to be aware of the news. Most of the people in daily lives start with print media and gradually, as the day passes by, switch to electronic media.