Multinational corporations: Are they devils in disguise?
Multinational companies cannot be a devil in disguise. They bring in revenue; provide job opportunities to thousands of people. It helps the country to get a global recognition. They undoubtedly work majorly to get profits.
- However it should not be forgotten that they bring quality to the services and raise the economy.
- Most of the multinationals provides seamless services to employees like transport, accommodations, food, insurance, crèche etc.
- The companies give high salaries to employees that keep them motivated. Few multinationals also provide future studies opportunities thereby assisting employees in their career.
- They give onsite opportunities to people which helps them interacting with more people.
- For some people, all that glitters is not gold! Few people think that they are devils in disguise because of the pressure and the work they expect from their employees.
- This pressure leads to domestic issues, violence etc. no doubt they give high salary packages, but even take double the work from the employees.
Most of the multinational companies have clients from US and UK. Because of this the employees needs to manage two time zones. This indeed leads to health disorders.