The pros and cons of having a credit cardPros
- Credit card at times can be the most convenient way to do a lot of things.
- Credit card can be most useful when one is cashless!
- Credit card if lost can be easily blocked.
- It helps in easy cashless shopping. People can buy many things which they can’t afford in cash.
- Credit card allows people to make online payments and shopping.
- Credit card is the best for people who travel frequently and can’t carry much cash. They are accepted world wide.
- No hassle of exchanging currency notes.
- After all it’s “Credit”!
- Many a times people in excitement tend to misuse the card. This leads to huge credit card bills.
- The finance charges and late fee charges of credit card is high.
- If misused, they can spoil credit history of an individual.
- For youngsters especially, credit card is the last thing to posses.
- They can be a little dangerous to use online unless there is SSL (secured layer).
If credit card can make ones life easier, it can be a disaster as well. As long as people have control over it, credit cards can be the best and convenient things to possess.