Accounts Payable Resume - Sample 1
Email ID: ***@gmail.com
Contact Number: +91-********
An experienced account payable professional seeking a responsible position that will use my diversified experience and knowledge.
- An enterprising, hard working and technicaly skilled specialist known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing disbursement functions for diverse-industry employers posseses rich experience of 5+ years.
- Expertise in account Management to include accounts receivable/payable.
- Expert in create and distribute AP reporting for the AP management team.
- Expert in managing query resolution by teams for internal business users and external suppliers.
- Expert in working in group and producing best result.
- Passion for initiating and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Have integrity, initiative and focus.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Well versed in use of MS office (MS word, MS Excel, MS powerpoint)
- Proficient in Tally 10.1
- Internet Savvy
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Manage query resolution by teams for internal business users and external suppliers.
- Train team leaders to ensure they are competent at pulling the necessary reporting for their team.
- Send out clear directions - ensuring communications are clear and simple and understood by all.
- Ensure the team are customer focused and delivers required levels of service at all times.
- Ensure the Month End Close is completed within the allocated deadline.
- Maintain good audit compliance & controls.
- Working with HR to check the payroll and give the clear report on the accounts.
- Evaluated the ABC company’s risk management policy and modified it in a successful manner.
- Receive 'Best Employee Award' in 2010 to 2011
- Manage the accounts and cut down the maintenance cost 6%.
- Working as Account Payable manager in SDF company from 2010- Present
- Worked as Account Payable manager in ABC company from 2007-2010.
- MBA in Finance.
- Graduation in Commerce.
Personal DetailsLanguages known:
Hindi, English.Date of Birth:
Accounts Payable Resume - Sample 2
Contact no. 5678******
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging position as accounts payable executive and gain experience into accounting field to grow with the organization and achieve its goal.
- Analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
- Handling various accounts.
- Knowledge of accounting tools.
- Accounts management.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- B.Com from SU university with A grades.
- HSC from SU university with 'B' grade.
- Tally (Accounting tool).
- MS CIT.
Key Responsibilities handled
- Handling tax refund for various clients of the company.
- Working on auditing activities such taxation, accounts payable.
- Handling audit of clients and preparing reports of the same
- Reviewing invoices and checking the requests of the same so as to avoid any errors.
- Matching invoices and setting up same for the payments.
- Preparing accounts payable cheques and processing the same through net transfers.
- Reconciliation of the payments and monitor accounts to ensure payments are made up to date and resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintaining vendor files and maintaining the same.
- Working on the enquiries of vendors and providing them with necessary details.
- Preparing monthly reports and assisting in month end closing.
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing support and documentation on internal processes for accounts payable and receivable.
- Compiling financial information related to work for providing necessary documentation and information to the vendors.
- Depositing funds collected from the clients.
- Maintaining financial information through files and documents.
- Monitoring balances of various accounts and related financial activity.
EmployersCBA accounting firm from 20** to present date
DEF pvt. Ltd.Duration:
- Data entry and management.
- General accounting transactions.
- Reconciliation of payments.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Auditing the accounts and the regular transactions of the organization and preparing necessary audit reports. Assisting seniors in the same and preparing account summary.
- Awarded as student of the year during graduation.
- State level football champion.
- Runner-up in Painting competition.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Accounts Payable Resume - Sample 3
Contact number:91 98230*****
Seeking a challenging career as an Accounting Clerk in a progressive organization to enhance my accounting and financial management skills.
- Master of Commerce from SBU University (Appeared).
- Diploma in Cost Accounting from NDK institute with 'A' Grade.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from KK university with 1st Class.
- HSC from State Board with distinction.
- SSC from State Board with distinction.
- Languages: C, C+, Java.
- MS Office suite.
- Expertise in MS Power point & Excel.
- Well versed with Tally Accounting Package.
- Qualified the Certificate Course in MS Office & Accounting package.
- Good knowledge of Basic Accounting.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good in making Audits,Income tax statements and final account preparations.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting principles.
WORK EXPERIENCEWorking as a Clerk at NLK Inc. since April 2010.
Worked as a Trainee Clerk at NKS Co. Ltd. (July 2008-March 2010)
- Handled the complete accounting cycle, including opening, posting entries and closing of accounts.
- Plireparation of various accounting reports.
- Helped in preparation of financial statements including budgets, billings and cost reports.
- Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepared sales invoice and various delivery related invoice.
- Handled the petty cash accounts of the Branches.
- Made the data entries in the ERP system.
- Reconciliation & sorting of the invoices with the system.
AWARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
- Appreciated for introducing work process that increased work productivity.
- Certificate of participation in School Sports events.
- Certificate of participation in College Cultural events.
- Participation in the Youth festival organized at the BSU University.
- Learning new computer applications.
- Internet surfing.
- Watching Sports channels.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDate of Birth:
English,Hindi and Tamil.Address:
JKS Street,NJ Marg,NSK.