Administrative Office Assistant Resume - Sample 1
Mail Id: XXXXXX@gmail.com
To work with an organization that will utilize my management, supervisiory and administrative skills for mutual growth and success.
1. Working with XXXXX Company as Administrative office assistant since two years.Job profile
- Responsible for maintaining the records of office inventory.
- Distributing the stationary as per requirement and keeping the record.
- Checking the availability of stationary and other required things and ordering for them.
- Coordinating with the dealers, Suppliers and vendors.
- Maintaining the documents records.
- Assisting the admin manager in planning and executing the events and other activities in organization.
- Managing the house keeping and security guard staffs’ data and duties.
- Responsible for checking the cleanliness of office.
- Responsible for checking the office’s assets are in good condition.
- Responding the mails.
- Responsible for handling the petty cash and keeping the record of expenses.
- Commerce graduate from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- One month training from XXXX Company “Administrative maintenance”.
- Two months training from XXXX Accounting firm on “Accounts management”.
- Good understanding of local market.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good stamina.
- Team work.
- Can get work done from others easily.
- Hard working and loyal.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Received appreciation for good office management.
- Participated in Table tennis competition many times during my education.
- Participated in debt competition and won the prize many time.
- Playing table tennis.
- Playing piano.
- Reading books.
- Listening music.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXXAddress: