BHMS Doctor Resume - Sample 1
To join a highly reputed health care organization to enhance and improve my skills,abilities and knowledge.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) from ABC University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Windows Line Management
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Customer Service
- Clinical Monitoring
- Time Management
- EDC Clinical Research
1. Working as a Trainee Doctor in ABC Hospitals from July’2006 - till date.Responsibilities Handled as Intern
- Attending Investigator meeting & site training meeting.
- Ensuring protocol compliance for all the events and the procedure.
- Identifying potential eligible patients.
- Assessment of inclusion & exclusion criteria.
- Participation in informing the patients about clinical trials.
- Participation in obtaining informed consent.
- Evaluating patient status for safety and assure optimum health care.
AWARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
- 1st Prize in Singing Competition at ABC University.
- 3rd Prize in Volleyball tournaments at ABC University.
- Participation in the NSS Camp.
- Playing and watching volleyball.
- Interaction with new people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of clinical practices and protocols.
301, Lal Shastri Marg, MJS.Date of birth:
English, Hindi and Gujarathi.