Film Director Resume - Sample
- A creative and trained filmmaker with 4 years of experience in directing short films and script writing.
- Strong ability to multitask, confidence in leading project teams, and working well under pressure.
- Proficient at managing creative projects independently.
Career ProfileXXXXXXX INSTITUTE OF INDIA
Guest Faculty in Direction, Television WingXXXXXX, HINDI FEATURE FILM
Script WriterXXXXX, CHILDREN`S FEATURE-LENGTH FILM
ScriptwriterXXXXXX BROADCASTING TRUST
Kanyashala,a documentary film , 28 minsXXXXXX FEATURE FILM
ScriptwriterXXXXXX NIHLANI FILM
1. XXXXXXX , 2003, 11 min, 35mm, Fiction, Hindi
- Indian Panorama, International Film Festival of India
- Munich International Students Film Festival, Germany
- International Film Festival of Rotterdam (Indian Section), Amsterdam
- Lodz film School, Poland, and several other festivals
2. XXXXXXX, 2006, 28 min, Digital Video, Documentary, Hindi & Marathi
- Open Frame Film Festival supported by PSBT, UNESCO, Max Mueller Bhavan
3. XXXXXXX, 2005, 19:28mins, 35 mm, Fiction, Hindi
- Telecast on Star One, Lok Sabha Channel, and NDTV Imagine
4. XXXXXXX , 2002, 11mins, digital video, Fiction, Hindi
- Invited to the Dubai Media City Festival
5. XXXXXXX, 2002, 11 minutes, Television Format (Beta), Hindi
- Selected in the Lodz Film School, Russian Film School and other festivals
6. XXXXXXX, 2004, 15 min, Digital Video, Curtain-Raiser, Hindi.
7. XXXXXXX, 2003, 13 min, Beta, documentary, English
8. XXXXXXX, 2002, 9 min, Television Format (Beta), English-Sindhi
9. XXXXXXe, 2000, 20 min, documentary, English Co-director
10. XXXXX, A Ford Foundation Project 2001, Feature, 35mm, English-Hindi
11. XXXXX, 10 days, Conducted by the Women's Economic Welfare Department
- Short term course in Film Appreciation
- Conducted by the National Film Archive of India and FTII
- The Representation of Women in Hindi Films: A Paper
- Presented at a workshop on the Gender Perspectives in the 90s, conducted by the Forum on Contemporary Theory, XXXXXX University.
- Editing Skills Workshop (Print Media), XXXXX Institute of Social Sciences
- Faculty Development Program, conducted by the XXXXXX College Board in collaboration with XXXXXXX University.
- Vivash, a feature film script, was awarded the Hubert Bals Script Development Award, International Film Festival of Rotterdam.
- Antaheen, a short film, was selected in the Indian Panorama, International Film Festival of India, the Rotterdam International Film Festival, the Munich Students' International Film Festival.
- Phir Kabhi, a short film, was invited to the XXXXXX City Film Festival.
- Topper in the Course in Educational Leadership and Supervision Studies, XXXXXX University.
- Editorial Assistance, Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema, Paul Willemen, XXXXXXXX Institute Publication.
- Munich, Germany at the invitation of the Munich International Students' Film Festival.
- Germany to present a short film, Antaheen.
- Dubai at the invitation of Dubai Media City to present a short film.
- West Georgia, USA to do a Course on Educational Leadership and Supervision Studies, XXXXXX University.
- Diploma in Film Direction, XXXXX Film and Television Institute of India
- MPhil (English Literature), XXXXX University
- MA (English Literature), XXXXX University
- BA (English Literature), XXXXX University
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Languages known:Address: