Resume for BPO Jobs - Sample
- More than 1 year working experience in non-voice based BPO supporting the customer with computer security products.
- Good knowledge of computer security products.
- BSc with strong analytical, problem solving and client interaction skills
- Ability to grasp new technical things quickly.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to understand the customer’s problem and solving them.
- Training new employees and getting them productive quickly.
- Training on “Effective Communication Skills”
- Training on “Writing effective English”
- Technical training on various antivirus and security products
EmployersWorking for Company 1 as Tech Support Executive since Aug-2009Responsibilities:
- Online chats and e-mail support to the customers using the security products of various brands on their computers.
- Documenting any major problems customers are facing with the products in large numbers & reporting it to the concerned department.
- Training the new employees in the tech support division.
- BSc with A% marks from Institute 1, University 1, year 20XX
- 12th with B% marks from School 1, Board 1, year 20XX
- Offered “Best employee of the month” for replying to maximum number of support tickets within a stipulated time.
18th May, 19XXLanguages known:
English, Hindi, TamilAddress: