Resume for Call Center - Sample
- 2 years of working experience in a outbound call centre, selling financial products.
- Good knowledge of financial products available in the market.
- Strong communication skills accompanied by active listening skills and patience.
- Ability to understand and analyse the requirements of the customer and offer the relevant product.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to understand the customer’s requirement.
- Product and sales training to the new employees and getting them functional quickly.
- Training on “Effective Communication Skills”
- Training on “Making Sales”
- Training on “Improving your English accent”
- Working for Company 1 as Telesales Executive since Aug-2009
- Worked for Company 2 as Telesales Executive from Sept-2008 to July 2009
- Understanding the various financial products and studying them against competition.
- Calling the prospective customers to explain them about the products.
- Arranging for a face to face meeting of the customer with company’s agent.
- Sending the filled up forms for further processing and closing the deal.
- Coordinating with the sales agent for face to face meeting with customers.
- Coordinating with the processing department for updates on a client’s product status.
- Offering after sales services.
- Offered “Best employee of the month” for exceeding the sales target by 25%.
- Offered “Best trainer” for getting 15 new employees workable in a week.
- BA with 65% marks from University 1, City 1.
- 12th with 60% marks from X Board, City 2.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
18th Feb, 19**Languages known:
English, Hindi, Marathi, PunjabiAddress:
Flat No. ***, Garden Hill Residency, Daryaganj, Delhi.