IT Director Resume - Sample 1
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact No.: +91-*****
To obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company.
- An innovative, result-oriented management professional with over 3 years of experienceas an IT Director.
- Extensive experience system administration, management and maintenance and hardware/software solutions.
- Exceptional skills in implementation of Policies and programs to business needs.
- Proficient in providing the best alternative which can increase the operational efficiencies.
- Excellent in managing and supervising the projects and giving fruitful result.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional planning skills.
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to identify, understand and give priority to urgent issues.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Responsible for running various IT departments.
- Manages employees in the IT department.
- Manages computer resources within a business, ensuring that computers are available and secure for use.
- Delegating work and supervising the activities of junior IT staff.
- Recommending and implementing technological improvements and efficiencies.
- Developing and maintaining the infrastructure and IT systems.
- Take an active participation in selecting the new recruiters.
- Train the new recruiters.
Technical ExperienceLanguages Known-
C, C++, Java, Python, RubyTesting software -
QTP, Selenium, BugzillaInternet savvy
- Increase the efficiency of ASD solution 8% in financial year 2011-2012
- Break the cold war with the prime supplier of the company and resolve the conflict.
- Give many presentation to the clients and receive appreciation.
- Working as IT director in ASD Solutions from 2011- Present
- Worked as Asst. Director in FGH Technical solutions from 2009- 2011.
- MBA in IT, XX University, 20XX
- Btech in IT, XX University, 20XX
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:DOB:
IT Director Resume - Sample 2
Email id: ITDemail@example.com
Contact No.: 9132*****
- Leader, Decision-maker, Strategic and Tactical planner.
- Empowering engagement with leadership
- Ability to understand organizational boundaries, and the ability to balance short- and long-term concerns
- Leadership and operational roles
- Budget development, vendor and partner relationship building and management.
- 50 years project work experience.
- ERP system implementations
- Formal knowledge / practice of full lifecycle
- PMO design
- Organizational development
- Comprehensive process improvements
- Business case, need analysis
- Business, functional development
- Full SDLC
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Created high-performance marketing teams.
ASD 2005-2012IT Director
- Daily operations, P&L responsibility, budget and personnel management.
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Created high-performance technical, design, development teams.
- Architect - Commercial software development
- Developed ergonomics
DSD 2000-2005Corporate Systems Designer
- Architecture and management of corporate IT development projects
- Technical Project Manager.
- Roles in system architecture,software development,staff training
hjh 1990-1995Software Engineer
- Member of SDF world-wide accounting specifications and development methods team.
- Software design and construction
- Development of COBOL Verification System
- Bid preparation and presentation, software development.
- CIPM - Certified International Project Management
- Oracle® Certified Expert Consultant (PeopleSoft Enterprise 9)
- SAP Solution Manager Certification
- MPM- Master of Information Technology Program/Project Management
- Computer Science, Biological Sciences.
Personal DetailsLanguages known:
English, Marathi, French, GermanHobbies:
IT Director Resume - Sample 3
E mail Id: XXXXXX@gmail.com
An experienced, positive attitude, highly motivated, good team handling skills, and keen observer IT manager. Looking for a position to use my skills and experience for increasing profit of the organization.
- Management skills.
- Team handling.
- Can work according to situation.
- Meeting deadlines and targets.
- Time management.
- Risk management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Quick decision maker.
Professional ExperienceCompany Name:
IT ManagerJob responsibilities
- Working on the projects directly along with the team of 10 person, which includes 1 senior project manager, 2 junior project manager, and other trainees and software engineers.
- Dealing with the clients, taking their requirements about the project and working on the same.
- More working towards client satisfaction.
- Planning for the complete project and discussing and finalizing with seniors.
- Managing project completion in sanctioned fund.
- Guiding, Motivating, and training the trainees and engineers for working on the project.
- Coordinating with other Jr. Project manager.
- Reporting to the clients and director about the status of project, discussing the problems facing in completion.
- Working in such a way that it get completes in minimum cost i.e. cost reduction.
- Hiring employees as per the requirement of project.
- Representing the company in front of clients.
- Dealing with the new clients for getting the new projects for the company.
- Travelling as per the requirement.
- Representing the team and project in meetings.
- Working for the qualitative result.
- Meeting deadlines of the projects.
- Represented company in International project competition.
- I joined this company as Senior Engineer and got promoted till IT manager.
- Good software, hardware and networking related knowledge.
- Masters in computers from XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
- Engineering graduate with computer science from XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
Personal detailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXX.Address: