Consultant CV - Sample
P-208, Mumbai, India.
Looking forward to a challenging position as the consultant and applying my experience, development and marketing power for the organization’s product and increasing their market value.
- Providing of solid administrative and leadership experience.
- Establishing the relationship between the company’s sales and revenue to see the gain of profit for the company.
- Developing the customer’s satisfaction rules to satisfy them.
- Responsible to solve the queries for the customer and advising them to make better choices according to the market change.
- Microsoft certified Trainer
- MCSE (2000 & NT) certified
- IBM - OS/2 certified
Professional ExperienceConsultant, Self-Employed (2004 -present)Responsibilities Include:
Senior Instructor (1998 -2004) - Technology Pvt. Ltd., Edmonton, USResponsibilities Include:
- Updating and developing the SQL Server that allows the use of Microsoft access databases.
- Offering consulting to different firms and offering services to the clients to resolve their issues.
- Training more than 450 special courses to 500 people.
- Responsible to make lesson plans of teaching and training for the courses that are related to it.
- Planning and designing of customized courses for providing the training to the customer.
- Providing training to the customer regarding the various products that the company dealing with.
- Responsible to provide supervision to the clients by conducting software exhibition.
- Developing and teaching plan to the users regarding the training projects.
- Responsible to troubleshoot the problems related to hardware/software.
- University of Alabama, Alabama, USA - Bachelor of Arts, Business, 2000
- Arizona University, Tucson, Arizona - M.B.A., 1998
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good in planning strategies and implementing it.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conducting practices and improving the overall skills.
- Punctual and hard working.
- Self motivated and highly skilled.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Hindi, MalayAddress: