Counselor CV - Sample
Address: P-208, California, USA.
Seeking an opportunity to, utilize my talents of managing people, and communicating with customers for an organization. Obtaining a chance to work with experience people and take the responsible position in a leading organization.
Certification & License
- Licensed Professional Counselor (CA).
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.
Professional ExperienceAlxicia Technologies Pvt. Ltd., California - Present Head Youth Counselor - (2006)
High School, California - Counselor - (2002 - 2006)
- Working directly with 200 people and providing supervision on counseling the youth.
- Running various rehabilitation programs for children.
- Designing and implementing project lessons to guide children to behave normally with people around.
- Establishing a program and therapy methods for entertainment of both young and old generations.
- Offered counseling techniques to 2000 students of different ages.
- Solving daily queries from the students regarding their behavior.
- Helping students to overcome their anxiety and in bringing the focus.
- Provided vocational counseling lessons to ensure the success of students.
- San Leandro YMCA, California, USA.
- Moon Nursing Home, New york, USA.
- Member of American Psycho-Analytical Society.
- University of Nottingham, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia - Ph.D, in Medical sciences (2002).
- Bangtak University, California, USA - Bachelor in psychology (1998).
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in problem solving.
- Experience in counseling and healing wounds.
- Good in working with psychological stress.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Hebrew and FrenchNationality: