CV For Engineering Students - Sample 1
- A dedicated, result oriented candidate with more than 2 years of work experience in electrical engineering.
- Proficient in preparing electrical layouts for design of electrical projects.
- Experience in monitoring projects for cost, resource deployment, timliness and quality work.
- An eye for identifying and resolving issues affecting work.
- Preparing engineering drawings of Electrical Services and technical specifications.
- Performing requirement analysis, finalising specifications and validating designs.
- Providing technical inputs & engineering support to the team from conception to completion of project.
- Coordinating techno-commercial activities and drawing specifications.
- Managing tendering process from floating bids to awarding contracts.
- Managing installation, erection & commissioning of electrical systems.
- Strong analytical and problem skills - An eye for detail
- Strong communication skills - Team player
- Quick decision making
Work ExperienceCurrently working as Electrical – Site Engineer for ABC Co. Ltd., since August 2008.
- Monitored installation and commissioning of 11KV HT VCB Panel ,415 Volt PMCC, MCC,400KW soft starter, 350 KVAR APFC(capacitor feeder), 10KW UPS and associated battery bank of capacity 25 AH, HT Motor (380 KW) , LT Motor (1.5 KW to 125 KW),DG(1250 KVAR / 1000KW) and Transformer(11KV / 433V), etc. for 3 major clients.
- Recognised with an certificate for contribution in earthling, wiring and lighting tasks in the projects.
- Awarded certificate by ABC Co. Ltd. for before time completion of project.
- BE – Electrical from R University in 2008 with 61% marks
- HSC from Rajasthan Board in 2004 with 60% marks
- SSC from Rajasthan Board in 2002 with 62% marks
Personal detailsDate of Birth:
14th June 19**Languages:
English & Hindi
CV For Engineering Students - Sample 2
- More than 12 years of experience in the domain of hydro machines, Internal combustion engines, engine peripherals and mechanical Structural Design Engineering.
- Good knowledge of the concepts of Classical Mechanical Calculations, Classical Fluid Flow Calculations, Classical Kinematics, Classical Acoustics and Vehicle Dynamics Hand Calculations.
- Proficient in preparing designs & drawings, handling material management and site supervision.
- Well organised professional with an eye for details and excellent planning skills.
Key Performance IndicesProject Management
Structural Design Engineering
- Handling estimation of material quantities and preparing deviation statements for improving tendering process through feedback.
- Coordinating technical tendering and design process & keeping a track of project performance.
- Finalizing requirements and specifications in consultation with project consultants/ collaborators, external suppliers, contractors & clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Gathering product specifications & designing structural designs.
- Liasoning with the concerned parties for approval for the prototype, making necessary modifications in the product.
- Keeping the design process up to date.
- Conducting trials & tests for optimum performance.
- Interacting with the client and freezing the technical specifications.
- Developing effective understanding & relations and coordination of design services & specifications.
- Emission Control Design & Muffler Acoustics.
- Mechanical Design – Hydro Turbines, Propellers / Propulsion, Fans, Static Flow Passages, etc.
- Synthesis of test results through Empirical-Classical Calculations, Formulations & Verification.
- Noise Control & Designing for Quietness at XYZ in 19**.
- 3 weeks technical training of Gas Turbine Technology at XYZ in 20**
- Ms Excel-VBA, AutoCAD \ MDT and MATLAB, ICEM-CFD, CFX Pro-E
Work ExperienceABC Projects India Ltd., KarnatakaSince Apr’05:
As Lead Mechanical Calculations EngineerXYZ Pvt. Ltd., TrichyNov’03 – Feb’05:
As Senior Design Engineer
- Successfully handled sizing, testing & acoustic estimations of Two wheeler engine.
- Effectively designed silencers for diesel engines.
- Aeronautical Engineering from AES of India, New Delhi in 19**.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
12th OCtober, 19**Languages Known:
English, Hindi, Oriya and Kannada
CV For Engineering Students - Sample 3
Mobile: +91 96********
- 2 years of rich work experience as Financial Advisor, working with XYZ Bank
- MBA - Finance from ABC Business School, wiith certifications such as National Stock Exchange Market Professional (NCMP), National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM), etc.
- Assisting the clients in wisely planning their finances.
- Strong knowledge of financial products, financial markets, and portfolio management principles.
- Sound knowledge of economic / financial reforms as well as latest issues and regulations in financial markets.
ORGANISATIONAL SCANWorking with XYZ Bank Ltd. as Financial Advisor, since May’11Key Performace Indices
- Building, monitoring and advising HNI clients on Banking and Investment requirements.
- Addressing customer service and operational requirements to deliver superior client satisfaction and ensure overall administration and efficient operation of HNI accounts.
- Helping the client in maintaining the desired balance of investment income, capital gains, and acceptable level of risk by using proper asset allocation.
- Added 30 clients in 6 months with a book size of Rs.8 Crores.
- Mapped new clients by successfully sourcing Mutual Funds and Insurance products.
- Encouraged clients to use Internet Banking facilities to reduce paper work. This in turn helped the clients reduced the Turn around Time (TAT).
- Collaborated with different verticals of the bank to cross-sell asset products such as Cash-Credit (CC), Over Draft (OD), Loan against Properties (LAP), Loan against Securities (LAS), Housing Loan, Vehicle Loan, etc.
- Level-3 National Stock Exchange Market Professional (NCMP).
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)-Series-I: Currency Derivative Module with 70% marks.
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributor Module with 68% marks.
- MBA (Finance) from ABC University with with 68% marks in 2008.
- BE from ABC University with 65% marks in 2006.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
1st May’19**.Languages known:
Hindi and English.