Maintenance CV - Sample
- More than 2.5 years of rich work experience in maintaining SPM, PLC, CNC machines.
- Maintenance in Electrical, Electronics Troubleshooting skills with knowledge of Electrical/mechanical systems.
- Good knowledge of Hydraulic/pneumatic circuits sensor, PLC programming, motors, Drive, Project Management.
- Currently working as Maintenance Engineer at ABC India Ltd., since May 2009.
- Worked as Junior Maintenance Engineer at XYZ India Ltd., from Apri-2008 to Apr – 2009
- Maintenance of Electrical and Electronics Components, PLC, MOTORS, CNC, VMC, HNC.
- Breakdown and Preventive maintenance of CNC Presses/Winders and other conventional machines.
- Handling shop floor workers and ensuring uptime machines.
- Ensuring safety of shop floor workers.
- MES, EPS, Xevent,OS : Unix, Linux
- Reduced machine downtime by 50%
- Reduced shop floor accidents by 40%
- Increased productivity of men and machines by 30%
- Successfully completed 2 weeks training on shop floor security
- 3 weeks training on “Motivating your workers”
- BE – Electronics and Communication with 64% marks from JNTU in 2007
- HSC from CBSE with 70% marks in 2003
- SSC from CBSE with 71% marks in 2001
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
23rd April 19**Languages known:
English, Hindi, Telugu