Manufacturing CV - Sample
- Manufacturing technician with 8 years of work experience in improving the machines operations to increase the overall productivity.
- Proficient in dealing with the maintenance and troubleshooting of equipments and machines.
- Sound knowledge of mechanics, weights and measures.
- Well versed with quality control and clean tech process of Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication.
- Expertise in modification and selection of equipments.
- Determined Result Oriented Organized
- Strong communication skills Leadership Mentoring
- Production Planning ~Regulatory Compliance ~Troubleshooting
- Analytical Thinking ~ Safety Measures
Work Experience1. Currently working as Manufacturing Technician for ABC Co. Ltd., since August-082. Worked as Asst. Manufacturing Executive for XYZ Co. Ltd. For XYZ Co. Ltd, from June-06 to July -08Job Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and optimizing machines
- Regular inspection of machines for proper functioning
- Setting up machines and plant
- Managing raw material and product inventory
- Supervising day to day store activities
- Managing manpower
- Training the new hires
- Implementing the safety norms in the plant
Production & Supply Chain Management, from Pune University in 2005 with 66% marksBE –
Production from Pune University in 2003 with 63% marks
- Week long training on implementing safety measures.
- 3 weeks on the job training in troubleshooting the machine.
- Well versed with MS Office and Internet Applications.
- Working knowledge of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, PROMIS and ERP - Software Applications, Touch in CAD / CAM.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
13th October, 19**Languages Known :
English and Hindi.Address :