Instructor CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking a position for an instructor where I can use my skills and experience for the progress of the company for which I will be working. Looking forward to interact with the seniors to give my views on providing quality services to the user and will follow there advice while working.
- Responsible for managing the overall professionalism while dealing with students.
- Providing quality paintings to the company for their use on the websites or to put in showcase.
- Responsible to monitor the students to see their work and give advice to improve them.
- Designing and implementing a lesson plan that will allow student to learn effectively.
- Presented the topic on First-rate Logistics, in CLM yearly Conference.
Professional Experience2000 till present - Painting Instructor - Art Studio, Greenpark, Florida.
1998-2000 Painting Instructor - Cooper School, Philadelphia, USA.
- Responsible for organizing and setting up the painting classes.
- Providing high quality paintings for children and adults.
- Monitoring the progress of the work done by students.
- Training the students to work properly and work according to the standards provided.
- Selling of painting supplies to students and organizing a showcase in the form of annual art show.
- Trained more than 200 students and organized the art show to show their skills.
- Made the paintings of the war heroes and sold them to different clients.
Accolades & Involvements
- American Association of Painting Instructors.
- Master of arts and communication, 2002.
- Bachelor in arts and design, 1996.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Dependable and sincere.
- Good artist.
- Excellent trainer.
- Good in making friendship and quick learner.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: