Teacher CV - Sample 1
Richards M.A.E, 145, Taman, California
- Teaching professional career that is imaginative and includes several artistic medium to encourage and inspire students.
- Offer support and well-disciplined environment to ensure the success of each and every child.
- Providing creativity and imaginative, work in arts to open minded and creative students.
- 10+ years of expertise in classroom management with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong command over artistic tools to create different arts and provide the medium through which students can interact.
- Have expertise in producing visual aids according to the requirements.
Teaching ExperiencePearsons School of Design, 2007- present
- Lecturer of English and Mathematics in Pearsons School of Design.
- Involve in development of professional courses including planning, implementing, assessing and evaluating student’s area of expertise.
- Designing of mathematics course curriculums of level 1 to 8 for students to ensure the success of children.
- 5+ years of experience in teaching English in secondary schools.
- 4+ years of experience in Pearsons University in managing the student’s curriculum activities.
- National Education Association.
- Advisory Board Member, The New School, 2007.
- Member, Nominations Committee, New School association of Elementary and Secondary School Principals, 2005 to 2008.
- Chairman, New York City college of Technology, New York, 2005 to 2008.
- Executive Board Member, Department of Mathematics, New York1991 to 1995.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to Interact With all Ages.
- Leadership qualities.
- Self Motivated.
- Good organizational skills.
- M.Ed., Master of Art Education, Pace university, New York, NY (2006).
- Bachelor of Arts in fine Arts, Pace University, New York, NY (2001).
- State of New York teaching credential, K-6.
- Enjoy researching about history and ancient philosophical texts.
- Enjoy researching and developing new interest by watching new discoveries.
- Enjoy reading the work of Shakespeare as they are good source to relax and exercise the mind to think new things.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
25th May, 19**Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Greek
Teacher CV - Sample 2
- A dynamic professional with 8 years of rich experience in Teaching operations.
- Skilled in setting curriculums along with the experience of assessing students and holding examinations.
- Efficient in planning and organising day-to-day activities related to teaching.
- Expert academician with distinction of being associated with numerous Presentations, Workshops for students, Talk Invitations, etc.
- An effective communicator with demonstrated abilities at managing students for running successful teaching activities as well as developing procedures, service standards for academic excellence.
- Ability to assess student’s requirements and fulfil them
- Effective communication skills
- MSc – Operations from XYZ University in 2003.
- BSc – Computers from XYZ University on 2000.
Training and Certifications
- Completed 2 week training on dealing with students.
- Completed 3 week training on assessing student’s needs and fulfilling them.
- Certificate course in Operations management.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth: Address:Languages known:
Teacher CV - Sample 3
Mobile: +91- 98********
- A result oriented professional with nearly 12 years of rich experience in Teaching, Administration, Student & School Management.
- Proficient in training the students by using interactive discussions and “hands-on” approaches to help students learn and get a better understanding of the concerned subject.
- Highly dedicated and self motivated professional with proficiency in organizing workshops, special events and campaigns, presentations, etc.
- Skilled at bringing challenging & innovative teaching/learning atmosphere which empowers the active learner.
- Self motivated leader with proficiency in handling administrative activities entailing student - parent relationship and upholding of the institution motto.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong problem solving abilities.
1. Working as PGT(Biology) at XYZ school
- Identifying, selecting and modifying instructional resources to meet the needs of the students.
- Carrying out regular assessment of pupil performance, assessing and reporting on subject strengths and areas for development at different stages.
- Researching, establishing and implementing programs review and outcome assessment criteria, standards, systems & procedures and integrating the same into future departmental planning.
- Assisting & counselling students in grasping contents.
- Assisting the students to perform well in the exams.
- Fostering a healthy learning atmosphere in class by recognizing & nurturing the creative potential of each student.
- Overseeing the development & implementation of objectives and long-range plans for curriculum and instructional evaluation and improvement.
- Ensuring the success of all students by facilitating the development, communication, implementation and evaluation of various new educational concepts.
- Developing an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfil their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological growth.
- Developing programs for on the job education of teaching professionals at school.
- Conducting / participating in workshops, committees and conferences for promoting intellectual growth of students.
- Recommending instructional materials, teaching aids, and related equipment.
- Preparing and approving manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to schools.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the school, ensuring compliance with the policies and regulations.
- Providing leadership to teaching and administrative staff.
Professional Projects UndertakenProjectTitle:
Research on various Tribes in the regionOrganiser:
N.C.E.R.T and XYZ InstituteHighlights
- Supervised the survey conducted by investigators in the region and carried out research on submitted reports.
- M.Ed. from ABC University in 2001.
- M.Sc. (Botany) from XYZ University in Dec 1997.
Extra Curriculum Activities
- Contributed articles on science in various magazines.
Personal InformationDate of Birth :
15th Feb, 19**Address :
XXXXXXXXXXXXXLinguistic Abilities :
Hindi and English