Resume for Business Analyst - Sample
- More than 3 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and Functional (Application) Testing.
- Hands on experience in requirements gathering, analysis, detailed requirements design (Cases, user interfaces, report specifications, system to System interfaces), workflow design, functional (Application) testing, creation of test conditions and test scripts.
- Expertise in the usage of SQL, MS Visio, Clear Quest, Test Director, Quality centre, Oracle 9i.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills accompanied by problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail accompanied by client interaction skills.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Currently working with Company 1 since Aug-2009 as Sr. Business Analyst.
- Worked with Company 2 from Jan-08 to June-09 as Business Analyst.
Key projects handledProject 1 Client:
ABC Team size:
---------Project 2 Client:
PQR Team size:
-----------Project 3 Client:
XYZ Team size:
- Study the current state of the processes. Prepare the AS-IS process map and the TO-BE scenario.
- Interacting with the client for requirement gathering, designing and reporting.
- Bridging the gap in domain understanding between the client and technical team. Coordinating with the stake holders to translate the business requirements into actual project plan.
- Creating Detailed Requirement Design Documents (DRD).
- Creating Use Cases, User Interface Designs, Report Specifications, Print Specifications and System to System Interfaces.
- Data Element Mapping and creating of Business Rules.
- Identifying areas for automation.
- Preparing test scenarios. Work with the testing team to prepare the testing plan, scope and other relevant documents and reviewing the test cases prepared.
- Working with the development team to get the bugs fixed.
- Creating Change Request Documents.
- Analyzing the change request and co-ordinating the changes required with the development team.
- Preparing different reports like: Signoff report, Root Cause Analysis Report.
- Training new resources for creation of deliverables.
Skills SetTechnical skills:
SQL, MS Visio, Clear Quest, Test Director, Quality centre, Oracle 9i. Functional Skills Set
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong client interaction skills.
- BE from Institute 1, University 1 in the year 20XX
- 12th from Board 1, City 1 in the year 20XX
Extra Curricular activities
- Playing puzzle games
18th May, 19XXLanguages known:
English, Hindi, TamilAddress: