Resume for Finance Manager - Sample
- MBA -Finance with 8 years experience in the field of accounts & finance.
- Expertise in spearheading corporate and financial planning initiatives in Commercial Operation, Accounts & Finance, Auditing & Taxation, MIS, Exports Management and export document negotiation.
- Expertise in designing and implementing systems to achieve financial discipline and improve the overall efficiency of the organisation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good relationship management & negotiation skills in liaising with Banks, other financial institutions and various regulatory authorities.
- Well versed with SAP, Oracle Business Suite 11i and Tally.
- Determining financial objectives. Designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Preparing Annual Budget and forecasting trends.
- Developing reports for top management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecast.
- Developing and updating accounting, finance and management policies and procedures.
- Effective Cash Flow Management.
- Monitoring budgets and comparing them with actual cost and revenues related to production, marketing and capital.
- Coordinating the preparation, maintenance and filing of projected P&L Account, Bills Discounting and Balance Sheet as required by bank authorities and other financial institutions.
- Coordinate the preparation of Financial Statements, Financial Reports for internal usage.
- Getting control accounts reconciled and sorting out the discrepancies.
- Liaison with business related organizations such as Banks, RBI, ECGC Etc. and preparing budget cum systemizing departmental work.
- Handling Reserve Bank of India queries for export/import matters and carrying out all correspondence with the bank.
- Filing VAT return, E-TDS payment & E-TDS quarterly return, Independent handling of VAT, TDS & Income tax assessment.
- Remitting foreign currency for import advance & other expenses like travelling, consultancy, advertising and project export.
- Negotiating with the banks for export documentation requirement.
- Opening LC for inland and foreign party, bank guarantee for the import & PGB for the purchase, ECGC Policy.
- Processing of Purchase Bills of Raw Material, Asset & Passing Bills of expenses from various departments.
- mplementing training courses for new recruits.
- Successfully developed MIS reports on raw material consumption and influenced the top management of “ABC Co.” to take corrective actions in the year 2010.
- Reduction in Bank charges for LC opening, commission of export bills, marine insurance & ECGC premium enhancing the profit in the year 2009 for "ABC Co. Ltd.
- Awarded 'Best Employee Award' by "XYZ Co." in 2006.
- MBA – Finance from Nagpur University in 2002.
- Well Versed with SAP, Tally Version 9, Oracle and Windows.
Computer KnowledgeOperating Systems:
Windows 98/ Windows XP.Packages:
MS Office, SAP, Oracle and Tally.
- Currently working as Finance Manager for "ABC Co." since 2007.
- Worked a Asst- Finance Manager for "XYZ Co." from Jan' 2005 – Dec' 2006.
- Worked as Finance Executive for "abc co." from Oct' 2002 – Dec'2004.
Personal DetailsDate of birth :
15th Feb, 19**.Languages known :
English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi.Address :