Resume for Networking Administrator - Sample
- More than 5 years of work experience as Network administrator with MCSA, CCNA, CCNP courses.
- Exposure to configuring PF Sense firewall, Cisco Pix 505, Proxy, VPN, troubleshooting LAN and WAN, modems, installation and integration of networking equipments.
- Implementing security policies at organizational level.
- Experience of dealing with vendors to buy equipments for the infrastructure – analysing and finalising the right equipments, as per the requirements.
- Team player with ability to analyse the problems quickly and implement the solutions.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to keep the team motivated.
Since Aug 2008 Company:
ABC Ltd. Sr. Network AdministratorDuration:
Jan 2007 – July 2008 Company:
XYZ Ltd. Jr. Network AdministratorDuration:
Jan 2006 – Dec 2006 Company:
PQR Ltd. System Administrator Job responsibilities
- Managing a team of 8 system/ network support executives.
- Setting up the process for attending to the support request from the users.
- Laying down the network design for the premises and recommending the required equipments.
- Co-ordinating with vendors for the procurement of goods and internet linkage.
- Ensuring the 24 X 7 connectivity of head office with off-site locations through MPLS
- Getting the issues solved in a timely manner and escalating the problems which require intervention from higher levels.
- Securing the mail servers, application servers and nodes from any security threats by installing firewalls and other security suites.
- Getting desktop PCs assembled and Operating systems & other applications installed.
- Deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting mail servers, application servers, DHCP servers and modems.
- Ensuring proper working of all the equipments.
- Producing reports network productivity, plans and issues for higher management.
- Configuration, maintenance and trouble shooting of LAN, WAN, modems.
- Connecting multiple locations through MPLS with l2tp tunneling & Rip configurations.
- Deployment and trouble shooting DHCP Server, DNS Server, Citrix Server, Proxy Server, application server.
- Installation and maintenance of security software on the mail servers, desktops and application servers. Implementing security policies.
- Installation and configuration of Aruba 800 controller & Access Points, User Roles, User Authentication Wep, 802.1x Authentication, Captive Portal Authentication.
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco router, hp layer3 switch, l2 switches.
- Reduced the system downtime with current employer by 20%, increasing the productivity.
- Reduced the cost of installing new equipments by identifying the effective solutions from right vendors by 10%
- Awarded employee of the month for pulling down the deployment time of two new web servers by 15 days.
- BE from University X, Institute 1, City A in the year 20XX with Y% marks
- HSC from X Board in the year 20XX with X% marks
- MCSA - ID – XXXX
- CCNA – ID – XXXX
- CCNP – ID – XXXX
- Active player in regional tennis club.
- Active member of the local group working for protection of the environment
10th Jan, 19**Languages known:
Hindi, English, Marathi, PunjabiAddress:
24, XYZ Society, City A, State B