Advantages of Caching.- Caching technique allows to store/cache page output or application data on the client.
- The cached information is used to serve subsequent requests that avoid the overhead of recreating the same information.
- This enhances performance when the same information is requested many times by the user.
Advantages of Caching:
- It reduces the overhead from server resources.
- It increases the performance of the application by serving user with cached output.
- It decreases server round trips for fetching data from the database by persisting data in the memory.
- The page download is faster.
- It can make or break the performance of your computer system.
- It takes the heavy load from the server for the repeated operations.
- It reduces the load on the web services or database.
- It increases reliability.