ASP.NET server control eventsASP.NET web form supports many server controls like Button, TextBox etc. Each control has associated events. There are three types of server control events.
This event sends the page to server for processing. This causes the page a round-trip to the server.
This event stores page data that gets processed when page is submit to the server by postback event.
This event is handled on the page just before the page is posted back to server.
The order of server control events on a Web form is below.
1. First validations Event occurs just before the page is submitted to the server.
2. Postback Event occurs that cause the page to be submitted to the server.
3. Page_Init and Page_Load events are handled.
4. Cached events are handled.
5. Lastly, the event that caused the postback is processed.