Advantages of using Master Page in ASP.NET.- A Master page offers a template for one or more web forms.
- It defines placeholders for the content, which can be overridden by the content pages.
- The content pages contain only content.
- When users request the content page, ASP.NET merges the layout of the master page with the content of the content page and produce output.
Advantages of Master Page in ASP.NET:
- Master pages enable consistent and standardized layout of the website.
- You can make layout changes of the site in the master page instead of making changes in the pages.
- It is very easy to implement.
- It provides an object model which allows you to customize the master page from individual content pages.
- It allows you to centralize the common functionality of your pages so that you can make updates in just one place.