What are the validation types supported by ASP.NET?Following are the validation types in ASP.NET:
- The RequiredFieldValidator control forces the input control a required field.
- The CompareValidator control is used to compare values of the two input fields.
- The CustomValidator control allows you to write a method to handle the validation of the value entered.
- The RangeValidator control is used to check that the user enters an input value that falls between two values. It is possible to check ranges within numbers, dates, and characters.
- The RegularExpressionValidator control ensures an input value matches a specified pattern.
- The ValidationSummary control is used to display a summary of all validation errors occurred in a Web page.