Concepts and capabilities of ATL Server
Explain the concepts and capabilities of ATL Server. - ATL Server is developed by Microsoft for developing web based applications.
- ATL Server is a library of C++ classes that allow developers to build internet based applications.
- It includes a template library which is dedicated for use with developing Web-based applications.
It provides the functionality required to build large scale internet sites like:
- SOAP messaging
- caching facilities
- threading facilities
- regular expression processing
- management of session-state
- performance monitoring
- MIME support
- Integration with IIS and class for interacting with security
- cryptographic infrastructure.
ATL Server architecture
Explain the ATL Server architecture - The Web server receives requests from the client and passes them on to the ISAPI extension DLL when the request is for a file extension handled by that DLL........
Why ATL Server?
Why ATL Server? - It provides the functionality required to build large scale internet sites like:.........