Why ATL Server?
Why ATL Server?- ATL Server is a set of native C++ classes that allows developers to create Web applications, XML Web services, and other server applications.
- Many classes may also be used in client applications or components.
- It provides the functionalities required to build large scale internet sites like:
1. SOAP messaging
2. Caching facilities
3. Threading facilities
4. Regular expression processing
5. Management of session-state
6. Performance monitoring
7. MIME support
8. Integration with IIS and class for interacting with security
9. Cryptographic infrastructure.