What are the guidelines of using namespaces?
- To name a namespace, utilize the company name followed by the department and optionally followed by the features and technology used.
- For example :
- The following are some guidelines to name namespaces :
- The prefix of company name avoids the possibility of two or more namespaces with same name.
- Use a stable, noticeable department or technology name followed by the company name at the hierarchical name of second level.
- Use organizational hierarchies as the basis for name space hierarchies.
- Separate the logical components with periods (.).
- Avoid giving same name for classes and name spaces.