What are ways to avoid memory leaks?- A memory leak is the effect of running out of memory.
- A memory leak is what happens when you forget to free a block of memory allocated with the new operator or when you make it impossible to so.
- The measures you can take are :
i. Delete before reallocating a memory
ii. Be sure you have a pointer to each dynamic variable so that you do not lose a location that you need to free.
iii. Avoid these combinations :
- malloc() - delete and new - free()
- new - delete  and new  - delete.
When are memory leaks important? What are the easiest ways to avoid memory leak?Memory Leaks :- Memory leaks take up more memory space and causes slow calculation.
- Ensure that the loops or conditional statements are executed completely to prevent memory leak occurrence.
- The best and easiest way to avoid memory leaks is to make changes at the time of writing programs.
- The cause for this is, a properly planned program can avoid memory leaks. In addition to it, make a code snippet can be made simple, small which executes fast..