Name the class from where everything is derived in .NET.- System.Object is the class from which everything is derived.
- The object class is the ultimate base class of all classes in the .NET Framework.
- It is the root of the type hierarchy.
- It is often used as a generic argument in class methods - all classes are treatable as Object classes.
- This class is defined in the System namespace in implicitly the ultimate base class of all the classes in .NET.
- It is a parent class for all .NET class.
- It provides low-level services to derived classes.
- It is the ultimate base class of all classes in the .NET framework.