What is BMS Map?
What is BMS Map?- It stands for Basic Mapping Support System.
- Its objective is to free the Application Program.
- Free AP from Device Dependent codes and format.
- A screen defined Through BMS is Map.
- There are two types of maps.
1. Physical Map
2. Symbolic Map
Which Integrated development program (explorer) support CICS?- The Eclipse ide is supported all Features of COBOL,CICS etc.
- It is an software which support multi languages for development programs.
- It also support various plug-ins.
- Plug-ins are used to enhance productivity.
- It supports Ada, C, C++, COBOL, Perl, PHP, Python,Ruby Framework,
- Scala and Schema.
What is Z- notation and how relate with CICS?- Z is a mathematical notation.
- It is used to produce mathematical text.
- It is two types:
- Z text can be processed by machines.
- Now a days many software are available for building Z text.
- Some Parts of CICS are formalised with Z-notation.
41 JCL Interview Questions and Answers - Freshers, Experienced
JCL interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced, JCL interview FAQ - What is JCL?, How does JCL act on code(if you take a COBOL program)?, What are hierarchy levels in JCL?, How JCL work to handle various input output file operations?......
20 DB2 Interview Questions and Answers
DB2 interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced, DB2 interview FAQ- How to execute stored procedures?, What is SQLCA?, What is the max length of SQLCA?, What does SQLCABC has?.......
35 VSAM Interview Questions and Answers - Freshers, Experienced
VSAM interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced, VSAM interview FAQ - What are the different types of VSAM files available?, What is the syntax of AMS modal commands?, What is Control Interval, Control Area?, How do you define an ALTINDX? How do you use ALTINDXs in batch, CICS programs?......