Difference between TSQ and TDQ
Difference between TSQ and TDQ.Temporary Storage Queqe (TSQ):
- Records inTemporary Storage can be read more than once.
- Records in TSQ can be read randomly.
- You may update an existing item in a TSQ.
- TSQ names are dynamically defined in the application program.
- TSQ cannot be accessed in batch.
- TSQ cannot started automatically a CICS transaction.
Transient Data Queqe (TDQ):
- Temporary Data Queues can be read only once.
- Records in TDQ can be read only sequentially.
- A record in a TDQ cannot be updated.
- TDQs name must first be defined in the DCT (Destination Control Table).
- TDQ may be used by batch application.
- TDQ can started automatically a CICS transaction.