International Economy - Current Affairs for March, 2016
International Economy Current Affairs for March, 2016Month wise coverage of International Economy Current Affairs helps you improve your general knowledge and prepare for all competitive exams like IBPS, Bank PO, SBI PO, RRB, RBI, LIC, Specialist Officer, Clerk, SSC, UPSC, Railway etc. This section is updated daily with the most important events.
Preparing International Economy Current Affairs March, 20161. Read the most important International Economy Current affairs and facts here. 2. Take practice test of our International Economy MCQ and Objective type questions. 3. Clear any quiz, GK, job interview or competitive exam on current affairs.
- Month & Year
▼ Government permitted 100% FDI in e-commerce [03-30-16]
Government on 29th March 2016 permitted 100% FDI in the market place format of e-commerce retailing to attract more foreign investments. Guidelines issued by the department of industrial policy and promotion on FDI in e-commerce have not allowed the same in inventory based model of e-commerce however.
DIPP has also defined market place model, inventory based model and e-commerce.
- Market place model: This model of e-commerce provides IT platform by e-commerce entity on digital and electronic network to facilitate negotiations between buyer and seller
- Inventory based model of e-commerce: A model where e-commerce activity centres around inventory of services and goods owned by e-commerce industries and sold to consumers directly.
- It has further been said that e-commerce firm will not be permitted to sell more than 25% of the sales through the market place from one vendor or their group companies
- Government has also allowed 100 percent FDI in B2B commerce.
▼ Government announces 8 investment regions across DMIC project [03-14-16]
Government has announced 8 investment regions along the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor under the National Investment and Manufacturing Zones namely:
- Ahmedabad Dholera Investment Region, Gujarat
- Shendra Bidkin Industrial Parts city close to Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Manesar Bawal Investment region, Haryana
- Khuskhera Bhiwadi Neemrana Investment region, Rajasthan
- Pithampur-Dhar-Now Investment region, MP
- Dari Noida Ghaziabad Investment Region, UP
- Dighi Port Industrial Area, Maharashtra
- Jodhpur-Pali-Marwar region in Rajasthan
In principle approval has also been given to 14 NIMZ of which two have been granted approval: Prakasam in AP and Medak in Telangana.
▼ NBFC Account Aggregator to provide key services: RBI [03-7-16]
Non-Banking Financial Company - Account Aggregator (NBFC-AA) to provide account aggregation services.RBI will regulate and supervise account aggregation to ensure that promised services translate into conformity with prescribed standards.